- This event has passed.
Substance Use Prevention
September 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Safe School Manager, Jenna Fondren will detail why using drugs and drinking alcohol as an adolescent will critically affect brain development into adulthood. Topics covered: illicit drugs, marijuana, prescription medication, vaping and alcohol. A comprehensive list of laws, consequences and protective factors are provided.
To register, click here!
This presentation is made possible by our Safe School Institute sponsors:
- Spindletop Charities
- Phillips 66
- H-E-B Tournament of Champions
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Wayne Duddlesten Foundation
- Connectivity Source
- The Hamill Foundation
- The Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- The Gordon A. Cain Foundation