- This event has passed.
Social Isolation and Situational Awareness
March 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In this interactive presentation, Deputy Director, Nichole Christoph, will discuss the importance of staying aware of your surroundings while we are all in social isolation. While Houston is a city that comes together in good times and in bad, crooks are still out there looking for victims!
To register, click here!
This virtual safety video presentation is made possible by our General Operating Donors:
– Albert and Ethel Herzstein Charitable Foundation
– Charles and Melissa Davis Foundation
– Vivian L. Smith Foundation
– George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation
– The Hamill Foundation
– Dudley Family Foundation
– Strake Foundation
– The Lewis and Joan Lowenstein Foundation