- This event has passed.
Recognizing and Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect
October 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Education Specialist, Kaitlynn Frey, will discuss the importance of educators and community members recognizing and reporting Child Abuse, Neglect, and Human Trafficking. This presentation covers signs and symptoms of all forms of child abuse, including neglect and human trafficking. Current laws are reviewed and resources provided on handling disclosures and required duties to respond.
This virtual safety presentation has been made possible by our Safe School Institute Donors:
- Spindletop Charities
- Phillips 66
- H-E-B Tournament of Champions
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Wayne Duddlesten Foundation
- T-Mobile and Connectivity Source
- The Hamill Foundation
- The Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
- The Gordon A. Cain Foundation