- This event has passed.
Be nice. Mental Health for Teens
April 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this interactive presentation, Safe School Institute Manager, Jenna Fondren, will teach middle and High School students how to recognize signs and symptoms of depression and anxiety while destigmatizing mental illness. Through a four-part action plan, students are taught to notice those around them, invite change, challenge themselves and others to be kind and be empowered to take action.
To register, click here!
This virtual safety video presentation is made possible by our Safe School Institute Donors:
– Spindletop Charities
– Phillips 66
– H-E-B Tournament of Champions
– Sprint and Connectivity Source
– Wayne Duddlesten Foundation
– Wells Fargo
– Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
– The Hamill Foundation
– The Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
– Sterling-Turner Foundation
– The Gordon A. Cain Foundation