- This event has passed.
Be nice. Mental Health for Elementary Students
April 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this interactive presentation, Safe School Education Specialist, Kaitlynn Frey, will teach elementary students how to be inclusive, accept their peers and themselves while practicing and reinforcing anti-bullying best practices. through a four-part action plan, students are taught to notice those around them, invite change, challenge themselves and others to be kind and be empowered to take action.
To register, click here!
This virtual safety video presentation is made possible by our Safe School Institute Donors:
– Spindletop Charities
– Phillips 66
– H-E-B Tournament of Champions
– Sprint and Connectivity Source
– Wayne Duddlesten Foundation
– Wells Fargo
– Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
– The Hamill Foundation
– The Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
– Sterling-Turner Foundation
– The Gordon A. Cain Foundation