- This event has passed.
Be nice. A Parent/Educators Guide to Student Mental Health
March 31 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this interactive presentation, Safe Community Program Manager, Sydney Zuiker, emphasizes the significance of mental health in adolescent and how parents and educators can identify signs and symptoms, when and where to seek professional help, and protocol for handling dangerous situations such as potential suicide.
To register, click here!
This virtual safety video presentation is made possible by our Safe School Institute Donors:
– Spindletop Charities
– Phillips 66
– H-E-B Tournament of Champions
– Sprint and Connectivity Source
– Wayne Duddlesten Foundation
– Wells Fargo
– Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
– The Hamill Foundation
– The Gillson Longenbaugh Foundation
– Sterling-Turner Foundation
– The Gordon A. Cain Foundation