Become a Safety Sidekick
Crime Stoppers of Houston is Houston’s only non-profit organization that keeps Houstonians safe every day, acting as your one-stop shop for any safety concerns and your Safety Sidekick.
Likewise, YOU can be a SAFETY SIDEKICK, too!
Safety Sidekicks care about their communities, their professions, their families, their neighborhoods and more, and because they care about their surroundings, they take steps, every day, toward a safer Houston.
What steps can you take to join the Safety Sidekick movement?
1. Visit the Crime Stoppers website on an ongoing basis to take advantage of the safety tips and resources.
2. Take steps toward your safety and the safety of others by reporting a tip through Crime Stoppers’ Tip Line and by putting the organization’s safety tips to action on an ongoing basis.
3. Attend one of our monthly Safety Seminars to learn safety best practices from Houston’s safety experts.
4. Let people know that you are taking a stand against crime, actively keeping Houston safer, by downloading the organization’s Safety Sidekick badge and/or e-mail signature.
5. Consider making a gift and/or creating an individual fundraising page, no matter how large or small, to support Crime Stoppers of Houston and its daily efforts and mission to keep Houston safe.
6. Spread the word, and ask your friends to get involved, as well.